One out of every five teenagers will experience some form of depression during their adolescence. Even if your teen has shown no obvious signs of depression, chances are he/she has gone through some temperamental days, leaving most Parents worried and not knowing what steps to take in Preventing Teenage Depression.
There are many reasons why teenagers fall into depression. If your child is in risk for depression, their are certain things that parents can do to decrease the likelihood for their child to experience this every growing disorder.
In some cases depression can also be an inherited disease and, for some teenagers this may be unavoidable and professional help will be required.
Here are Six Ways in Preventing Teenage Depression that my Wife and I apply with our 12 year daughter and 20 year old son, that can Help Prevent Teenage Depression:
- Encourage and Support your child’s Passions. Provide them with Continual Warmth, Care, and Support.
- Be the Role Model and Teach Strong Social and Emotional Skills.
- Focus on Good things that Happen everyday and Encourage Positive Peer relationships. Maintain open lines of Communication.
- Teach them Mindfulness Techniques to Release Stress.
- Find Purpose in Life, inspire, develop and back them to change their Stressful Environment into Supportive Environment.
- Persist on Regular Sleeping hours, they still need Eight or Nine hours of sleep a night to stay Positively Motivated.
Happiness is sort of a garden, if you tend it amorously and care it grows and blooms into a factor of true beauty and joy. These can be the keys that happy individuals apprehend. It’s the facility of formality and it leads not solely to happiness, however to success, health, abundance and with reference to the rest that’s fascinating in your life.
The power of these 10 KEYS is vast and if it’s happiness you ask for, then this can be your roadmap to success.
1. GIVING – Doing things for others.
2. RELATING – Connecting with people.
3. EXERCISING – Taking care of your body.
We all have been provided with a Gifted Mind, but few of us have ever been trained to unleash the power of thoughts and the power of our subconscious mind.
Once a person starts unleashing the power of the subconscious mind, it activates our personal power, and generates success and fulfilment that we all deserve from our life. Everyone can learn to awaken their intuition and use it in their every day life to develop an enlightened perception that can guide them towards their goals and dreams quicker than ever thought possible.
No doubt life is all about challenges, but we must learn to see each of these as learning experiences. Life without any real encounters will be boring, and there would be no real reason for us to be in this human form.
We choose our own actions, beliefs, thoughts and goals that are key elements that lead towards our happiness. Therefore, you and only you can create the perfect blueprint of your happiness by following the method that has worked for many thousands and me.